Sunday, August 19, 2012

air jordan melo m7 I will refer you to their respective forces

Pegasus soldiers in the field, just waiting for my big hand wave, and proud Pegasus soldier is bound to become the one place a dead body!
Wait a minute,basketball shoes website!
Meng a bite, I'm going to play under the arm, roar interrupted my stunned looked, the flushing of the face I saw a guy walk in from the ranks of glare!
Gently lay down their arms, I calmly looked at him and said: decision! cheap nfl nodded, blushing guy began: relatives, must have been the most cruel torture, death very sad, we now belong to forces not miss them, so you force us to join you Guards, even if we are willing, but taking into account the family, we can join it? The face of the blushing of the guy, I am speechless, I did not consider this regard, think of it now, people spend so much money to develop them, it is natural for them to control the Legion is not the sky, Emperor Lindi Guo has been our occupation of, and do not have this problem, but others of the field remaining, is still facing this difficulty.
cheap nfl nodded his head, I am calm and said: Paused, my eyes SG flash, resolutely said: Hear my words, all Pegasus soldiers are cheered up, watching everyone excited expression, I could not help cheap nfl smile, all calm, serious continued: the army of the day we should visit you belongs to the forces of the site, to the time ... I hope you remember today, do not attempt Guards resist, I then again, all trying to confrontation with the Guards, will be subject to We are the most ruthless combat! cheap nfl meal, hemophagocytic said: your loved ones, I will refer you to their respective forces, complete carcasses do and obliterated! Cold at all Pegasus fighters, I slowly raised his right hand, deep said: everyone in the forces, violate this oath, Heaven and Earth will destroy! Finished speaking, I did not say any more, and turned a big step to leave the square, the oath I have just established, is Chuangshi Shen's reputation since it is absolutely not violate, I also forced myself, if not hard, how can we unify the entire continent!
Next, we first let go of the remaining 40,000 Pegasus soldiers, followed by ... under the command of white connected Guards easily hit

No comments:

Post a Comment